You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Canine Flu cases have been confirmed in our area.
Canine Flu is a highly contagious disease among dogs that can be fatal. It is typically spread before any symptoms are present. Humans can also bring the virus home on their clothes or hands.
Click Here for more information.
Please call us at (936) 756-8801 today to have your pet vaccinated against Canine Flu.
West Davis Veterinary Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
Registration Forms (Click on the form you need)
New Patient Forms (choose your specific animal type)
New Client Form
Consent for Dental Services Form
Patient Drop-off Form
Surgical Information Packet - Required
This let's us know the history and current state of your pet's health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
Surgical Authorization & Consent Form
Download the Free AdobeReader®
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.